Monday, September 15, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs Fall Flashback!!!

Good Monday morning...it's been a while!!! 

Today Fresh Brewed Designs is taking a trip into the archives...we're dusting off all those wonderful fall images that Heather has created for us in the past!! 

My teamies and I have chosen images from various collections...I can't wait to see what the others have to show us all!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
this image is named "Bud"...
he can be found in the fall/give thanks section at Fresh Brewed Designs...
I decorated with leaf die cuts made with the Spellbinders Fall Foliage and Joy!crafts #6002/0058 along with ribbon and brown pearls...
 a closer view of "Bud"...
the inside image is called "Falling for Fall"...also in the fall/give thanks section...
the DP is from the Bo Bunny Apple Cider collection...
the side die cuts are also from Joy!crafts...#6002/0052...
 the sentiment is from Hero Arts...
 closer view of "Falling for Fall"...
 
Well that is my "Fall Flashback" card...now it's time to hop on over to Fresh Brewed Designs to check out what my teamies have to show us!!
 
Until next time thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are so very much appreciated!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Could this be any more adorable?!? I love the sweet acorn diecut. LOVE it!!! and your pretty curled leaves. So happy and cheerful and playful.

    Happy Flashback Day!
    Big smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth!! This is just amazing! I love your vibrant autumn colours and those images are super fun! You are so creative, and I love your attention to detail! Those 3d leaves and your intricate borders, just gorgeous!! You're a star! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card with this fab design. love the papers and so fun image
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Beth, such cute images and I love the colours, great work!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love your adorable images and fabulous papers. Such beautiful autumnal colours - perfect with your images and fabulous details as always.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet, wonderful Autumn tones, nicely done Beth
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete