Sunday, February 14, 2016

Midway Reminder at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia-Challenge #130 "Use a Heart"

Happy Valentines Day to all my blogging friends!!

We are at the half way mark at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia in our current challenge "Use a Heart"!!  Our most wonderful sponsor is Live and Love Crafts...one of my FAVOURITE stores!!  Sandy has offered a 10 pound voucher for one lucky winner!!! 

I've been working on the Valentines for my Grandkiddies...last year I did a bow card for Miss Calla for Easter and Miss Mia got a plainer one so I decided to do a Valentine bow card for darling Mia!  I SO love using these templates from Sandra's Scrapshop not to mention all the fabulous goodies from Live and Love Crafts!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I used Sandra's bow template...
DP is from my stash...
I added pink ruffled ribbon around edges...
matted Tilda on a heart doily...
"My Sweet Valentine" is computer generated and cut out using Spellbinders Small Banners...
I randomly added beige pearl strings...
the bow corners are finished off with brown pearls...
I used "Christmas Heart Tilda" from the A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection...
coloured with my copics...
dusted with Shabby Pink Frantage and framed with rhinestone lace...
I added a stick pin with key and lock charms...stuck through lace bow...
closer view...
 at the bottom I threaded the white ribbon through a diamante heart buckle then added a key charm...
  
And that is Miss Mia's Valentine's card!!  Come on over and join us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia...my talented team mates have some gorgeous creations to show you AND we can't wait for you to inspire us!!
 
All materials are listed/linked above.
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
Deep Oceans Challenge Blog-Challenge #122 "Hearts"
Live and Love Crafts-Challenge #44 "Love is in the Air"
Love to Scrap!  Challenge Blog-Challenge #71 "Have a Heart"
All About Magnolia-Challenge #11 "All About Love"
Magnolia-licious-"Bingo or Anything Goes" Challenge-I think that I have everything but the "3 different DP papers" and "two stamps" squares
Magnolia Forever-Challenge #27 "Live is in the Air"
Paradise of Magnolia-Challenge #31 "Valentine"
Time for Magnolia-Challenge #116 "Anything Goes"
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 

 


 


11 comments:

  1. Wow Beth....your grand daughters eyes must just light up when she sees what you made her! Awesome job!
    Happy Valentines Day to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww....there's some lucky girl I guess....Amazing creation Beth. So much romantic details....It's really really gorgeous. I hope you are having a very nice Valentine's Day.....big hug, Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, pretty, pretty, pretty! Was making the large bow hard? I have the pattern, but haven't had the nerve to give it a go yet. You did a lovely job on this piece of art! Thank you for entering it into the Magnolia-licious Challenge. Happy Valentine's Day!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Beth, this is just stunning, so very romantic, with all the lovely lace and your beth's bling box being put to good use!!! Love the shape and all of the gorgeous layers and charms, stunning colouring too sweetie!!! Happy Valentines day!
    crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Beth this is just so beautifully girly. I love the wonderful fabric textures and of course the pinks.My apologies for being missing in action of late xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing project as usual !!!
    thanks for playing with us at paradise of magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Beth is this is gorgeous! Tilda is coloured beautifully and I love the all the beautiful lace and gorgeous details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shabby chic card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful Beth, love all the prety details, thanks so much for joining us at Magnolialicious this time, good luck xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Beth,
    your card is like a shabby dream in pink! Just gorgeous with all the lace and trims. Thanks for joining LLC for our "Love is in the air" challenge and sorry for my late visit.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete