Sunday, January 1, 2017

I'm a Guest Designer at My Besties International Challenge Blog!!

Happy New Year dear blogging friends!!

I hope that everyone enjoyed their holidays and were able to spend some time with family and loved ones!

For my Midweek Magnolias BLOG HOP post please go HERE...you still have some time for your chance at prizes from our Midweek Magnolias main blog and on some of the DT's blogs including mine!!

I was SO EXCITED to be asked to be a Guest Designer at My Besties International Challenge Blog...it's been fun working again with these sweet and gorgeous images...it's been a while since I had a play with them!!

My Besties International Challenge Blog is celebrating their fourth birthday!!  The theme is always "Anything Goes" BUT I think you can gues what their optional theme is...lol...YES...it's "Birthday"!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I made a cup cake in honour of MBICB's birthday...
and a basket for it to fit in...
DP is "Craft n Craftin'"
and then a tag featuring this darling Bestie...
 this is "Sweet Cakes"...
coloured with my copics...
framed with white ruffle ribbon and a strand of different sized pearls...
added a brown shabby seam binding/pink chiffon ribbon then decorated with flowers...
I added a tag cut from the DP paper that I used and pink chiffon ribbon. to the top...
 closer...
 top view...

the cupcake...

the basket...

Wow that was fun!!  Thank you Heather and The Besties DT for having me...I really enjoyed working with this sweet image!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge-January 1st 2017 Challenge #10 "Anything Goes"
613 Avenue Create-Challenge #193 "Anything Goes w/Optional Twist Totally Technical"-I LOVE making 3D projects

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!





10 comments:

  1. gorgeous Beth I love your creations.
    If you want to make more cards with Besties and want to join another Design Team than please join my team.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work as always.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous Beth .... love the detail and colours. your colouring of the images is unbelieveably beautiful.
    love the cupcake too (no calories in that beauty!!) and it will last forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding! What a charming ensemble! Thanks for taking a stroll down our street at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely great project thank you for joining into our challenge at http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a wonderful project you have made for your guest designer spot with us over at My Besties International this birthday month. So much love and work has gone in to it you can see. Beautiful!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring and lovely creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful gift set, just gorgeous.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a stunning project & she has been colour beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Beth ... what a Gorgeous creations ... just love love it
    Thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete