Sunday, October 1, 2017

Marvelous Magnolia-October Challenge #126-"Anything Goes"

Welcome back!!

Back with my fourth and final post for today...PHEWWW!!!

For my Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia post please go HERE!

For my Guest Designer at My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog please go HERE!  

For my Guest Designer at My Besties Germany Challenge Blog please go HERE!

I'm here this time with my post for our brand new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia...our SUPER easy challenge is "Anything Goes"...so come on over and join us...we always LOVE to see what you have to inspire us with!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a close view/slideshow...
DP is Maja Design from the
card base was made using Spellbinders Grand Circles...
 and here is "Cozy Tilda" from the Waiting for Christmas 2014 collection...
coloured with my copics...
dusted with Chunky White Frantage...
her pom-pom was made using Liquid Applique...
 closer...
 the bow was made from some sparkly fibre ribbon from my stash...
topped with a double star diamante charm...
finished off with some "Merry Christmas"ribbon from my stash...
 helo berries and red berry clusters are from Wild Orchid Crafts...

Another Christmas card done...YAY!!!  Now I know that my talented team mates at Mavelous Magnolia have some gorgeous creations to show you so hop on over and pay them a visit!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Paradise of Magnolia-Challenge #57 "Holiday"
Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge-September-"Anything Christmas"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time tis top by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!


5 comments:

  1. W O W .... all 4 of your creations are gorgeous. you do beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, what a lot of post. this card is also beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Christmas card, sweet image, beautiful colouring and lovely delicate embellishments. Thank you for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card! I love your shapped card! Thanks for join us at Paradise of Magnolia, good luck and hope to see you next time! Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete